Monday, February 17, 2014

Camera Control

cat eyes
ISO: 800
Shutter Speed: 18
Aperture: 1
Composition Technique: Color enhancement
Elements: Fill the Frame
motion blur
bird house
ISO: 800
Shutter Speed: 1/4000
Aperture:4
Composition Technique: Color enhancement
Element: Leading line
shallow depth of field 
the deer
ISO: 800
Shutter Speed: 1/1250
Aperture: 4
Composition Technique: Black & White
Elements: Rule of Thirds
shallow depth of field & motion blur


grass
ISO: 800
Shutter Speed: 1/20
Aperture: 36
Composition Technique: Color Enhancement
Element: Fill the Frame
shallow depth of filed 
 the ladder
ISO: 400
Shutter Speed: 1/500
Aperture: 14
Composition Technique: Color Enhancement
Element: Camera Angle
depth of field

fallen seed
ISO: 400
Shutter Speed: 1/800
Aperture: 8
Composition Technique: Cropped
Elements: Close Up
depth of field

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the "the Deer" and "Fallen Seed"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the deer" is my top favorite because I love how you took the shot from a different lens and that it captures an old time feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like "The Deer", there's a lot of intrigue to it and the composition is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bird House. I think you made it look really interesting how you had the camera at that angle. I also like your deer photo, it looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the deer is my favorite, the lens made the photo extra interesting with the framing. I also just think it is composed well, and I like that you made it black and white, that really adds something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "fallen seed" the angle you took it at gives it a great composition!

    ReplyDelete